One of my favorite credit cards is the American Express Blue Cash. It has no annual fee, an attractive sign-up bonus, and has many different offers that you can take advantage of.
My card has more than 100 offers at a time but I have chosen a few of my favorites –
- Carter’s & OshKosh B’gosh Spend $25 or more, get $5 back Expires: 12/31/2016
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Spend $100 or more, get $25 back Expires: 12/31/2016
- ExxonMobil Spend $30 or more, get $5 back. Use up to 2x Expires: 12/31/2016
- Century 21 Department Stores Spend $75 or more, get $15 back Expires: 12/26/2016
- J.Crew Spend $125 or more, get $25 back Expires: 12/26/2016
- Tory Burch Spend $350 or more, get $70 back Expires: 11/21/2016
- Boxed Spend $50 or more, get $15 back Expires: 01/31/2017
- Best Buy Spend $250 or more, get $25 back Expires: 12/31/2016
- Wayfair.com Spend $100 or more, get $15 back Expires: 01/11/2017
- LongHorn Steakhouse & Family Brands Spend $50 or more, get $10 back Expires: 01/17/2017
- Save on your cell phone bill online Get 10% back Expires: 01/31/2017
- Save on your cable or satellite TV bill Get 10% back Expires: 01/31/2017
- Save on your insurance bill Get 10% back Expires: 12/31/2016
As some offers expire, new offers also become available, so it is nice to login to your account and check what the current promotions are for this Blue Cash Everyday credit card. When you apply to this Blue Cash Everyday credit card and login to your online account, you will frequently see new offers such as the ones above. As you can see from my screenshot below, you just have to find your offer, “add to card,” make a purchase, and then receive statement credit for that transaction. Being that I am a frequent BJ’s shopper, I have already taken advantage of the BJ’s offer and received my $25 statement credit.
The statement credit for these offers post pretty quickly after you fulfill the purchase requirement. I spent more than $100 and received my $25 credit the next day,
American Express Blue Cash Credit Card Details:
- Earn $100 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new card within the first 3 months.
- Apply by 1/11/2017 to earn 10% cash back on purchases at Amazon.com in the first 6 months, up to $200.
- Cash Back: 3% at U.S supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%); 2% at U.S gas stations; 1% on other purchases.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.24% to 23.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- For more details, read more about the American Express Blue Cash credit card.